TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Minimum pax: 2 (two) pax. Maximum pax: 8 (eight) pax.
- Booking has to be made at least minimum 1 (one) month before trip.
- Down payment 30% from total price has to be settled upon booking as deposit.
- If any schedule changes due to emergency situations (force major), departure date will be rescheduled based on agreement by both parties. If the agreement is not achieved, 50% of down payment will be refunded.
THE PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Flight tickets from home base to Labuan Bajo and return.
- Dinner, unless during boat trip; tips and gratuities for boat crew and tour guide; personal/additional costs other than on the itinerary.
- Optional city tour to Mirror Cave before departure when time is permitted.
- Every tour will be accompanied by facilitator/tour guide/ranger.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PREPARE?
- Soft and light cotton clothings as we will have many outdoor activities.
- Hat, sunblock lotion, sunglasses, and swimwear.
- Jacket to protect from wind and cold weather during night time.
- Personal medicines, mosquito repellent. First aid box is provided on board.
- Backpack to bring your personal stuffs during trekking.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE AS A RESPONSIBLE TOURIST?
- Please swim and snorkel in safe area that has been shown.
- Please do not disturb other visitors while you are taking pictures and always ask permission when you take a picture of someone from close range.
- Please do not explore Komodo National Park area unaccompanied by ranger.
- Please do not disturb, harm, change, and take something during your trip which may affect the harmony and preservation of local nature and culture.
- Please do not litter and always bring your own trash and put in the provided trash bins.
- Please do not make any noises during your trip to respect nature, local community, and other visitors.
- Please do not operate drone unless coordinated and permitted by local authority as it causes noisy sound, disturbance to other visitors, and additional fee will be charged in certain areas, such as in the Komodo National Park.
- SOCIAL ACTIVITY: Let’s help nature preservation by collecting trash wherever we anchor during our trip. Garbage bag will be provided.
“LET’S ENJOY THE AMAZING NATURE AND CULTURE OF FLORES. WE LEAVE ONLY POSITIVE FOOT PRINTS IN EVERY JOURNEY, AND KEEP CLEAN THE NATURE AND PRESERVING BOTH NATURE AND CULTURE.”
Why you choose this package!
- B/L/D, snacks, coffee, tea, mineral water (in gallon to reduce plastic bottles)
- Accommodation, type: standard, clean and comfort, aircon, twin bed (sharing basis)
- Boat tour equipped with safety jacket, sharing aircon cabin & bathroom (freshwater)